Monday 2 October 2017

Theme : Elvis Presley

The King of Rock and Roll - Elvis Presley. Somehow, I have always been drawn and fascinated by his music and listen to him most of the time. Also, when I was in the UK, I once attended a fabulous show called One Night of Elvis. It was a different kind and an unique experience.

Ever since I took up philately has an hobby, I was also drawn to EP on a couple stamps that I received on postcards. And boy, I was hooked and I decided to start collecting all philately products related to EP. Following is a scan of some of the various stamps I have on EP so far.

My aim : To exhibit at least a single frame on EP in an event and hopefully his legacy and fame will reach far and wide not just through his music but via stamps.





























Obviously I have a long way to go. Started looking at several sites to see what they have to offer at a reasonable price. Of course, if you do come across any EP stamps, do let me know of forward them to me! :)


VG
02-Oct-2017
2133 hrs IST

No comments:

Post a Comment