Sunday 24 September 2017

My Philatelic Themes

In My Philatelic Journey blog, I did mention that after being inspired by understanding a bit more about how to go about collecting, I too have my own themes as below. So if you do happen to have stamps, cancellations, covers based on my theme, you can certainly contact me and we can swap.

So here are themes that I'm into.


  1. Postal related : Postbox, Postal history, Postal vehicles or transport, Postal uniforms, Post offices, Postmen,
  2. Elvis Presley
  3. Postcrossing (officially related stamps, Postcrossing cancellations)
  4. Unusual stamps interms of shape, texture, etc
  5. EUROPA (2017 onwards and will slowly go backwards)
  6. Star Wars
  7. Asterix
  8. Tintin

So these are my themes as of now. So you know what to do when you have these stamps. Also, if you are feeling a bit generous, you know what to do, don't you? :P

VG
13-Oct-2017
1051 hrs IST

No comments:

Post a Comment